Continua has positioned as one of the main developers of solar projects in Portugal, together with our partner Azora, by participating in six of the Lots subject to the Tender called by the Portuguese State.
Continua applied, through its Portuguese company, for the six lots chosen for a total power of 389 MW:
- Lot 1 (Algarve) – SE Silves – 10 MW
- Lot 3 (Alentejo) – SE Divor – 150 MW
- Lot 4 (Alentejo) – SE Ceramica – 19 MW
- Lot 6 (Alentejo) – SE Terena – 10 MW
- Lot 11 (Lisbon) – SE Carregado – 100 MW
- Lot 23 (Center) – SE Falagueira – 100 MW
This auction was Continua’s first foray into the Portuguese market, which will be one of the most important for the Corporation in the coming years.